Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 6, 2011

Yesterday was a shocker. The verdict was NOT GUILTY for Casey Anthony in all counts that had to do with her child's death. All she got convicted of was lying to law inforcement. That means she just might be walking free tomorrow morning because of time served already. I think everyone in the whole country is flabbergasted by the verdict. She can go on with her life but it won't be easy. She will have to be watching over her shoulders at all times. But she will be able to hire body guards with all the money she'll be making. It's sickening. But it's over. I am never going to sit and watch a trial again. Our justice system has failed that little girl. We will never know the whole story about what really happened to Caylee. Enough said.

It's warm here. In the 80's. Today is more humid. I'm not going anywhere. My tail bone is still hurting. It worries me a bit but I can handle it. I feel pretty good otherwise.

I saw a bunny rabbit yesterday for the first time in years. It hopped over into my area then hopped up under the big bush and near where all the foxes come out. I will be worrying about it now. Foxes love bunnies. He was so cute. He's big enough and can run real fast but no match for a fox. I'm surprised he's still alive.
I still have not seen any pictures of Gavin's baby. Apparently he has sent some to Alysha and his other cousins but hasn't posted any on Facebook yet.
My oldest daughter, Ginny, sent me a large envelope in the mail yesterday. It had three very old books in it. I won't be reading them. They smell moldy and who knows where they've been. I'm not about to get sick from any more mold. But the boys sent me some drawing they did and I will keep those of course. Zephaniah is a very good sketcher. I'll have to scan the pic into my PC. Ginny did not write a word. She's so weird. Can't believe she even has the money to send that stuff. She really should be keeping it for her and the kids. No return address of course. Just " The Redeemer's House'. Ha! Oh well. I sometimes am glad she's far away. She'd drive me nuts if she lived around here.
The clouds are moving in now and I think we are going to get a storm soon. Take care everyone.

No comments: